Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I can't believe it's been four years

ENGAGEMENT PHOTO..ONE FROM OUR SHOOT..

WEDDING PHOTO


I can't believe that it has been 4 years today that Sean and I got married, and to show for it we have 2 beautifil children and I have 1 AWESOME step-child. There have been some rough patches but each rough patch brings growth and and deepens our love and respect for each other. I am just glad that the good times aout weigh the bad times. He is my best friend and my confidant and he brings out the best in me. I am glad that I took off the blinders when I did cuz who know where either of us would be if I hadn't.

Unfortunately we are not able to spend our anniversary together as I am heading off to do some Christmas shopping in the States with the girls. I just hope he doesn't get too lonely without me...hahaha who am I kiding..he's going to enjoy the peace and quiet while I am going to enjoy spending his hard earned money. YIPPEE!!! I am however going to surprise him with a night on the town when I get back so I guess he wins both ways. Lucky guy!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on 4 year! That's awesome. You look so beautiful in your wedding picture.

Jessica said...

How long are you going to be in the states? Now you can see just how crazy us americans can be! Black Friday is NUTS!!! Ceour d'lane is only a few hours from us, are you going to be there a while??

Tara said...

Yeah you guys are CRAZY!!! up at 2:30 to shop til we literally dropped. But WOW what deals you had.

Nikki said...

The shopping sounds awesome. I love seeing your wedding photos...you look so beautiful. I love the engagment photograph so much!!