Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm baaaack

So I am back in the land of the living. I have been without my trusty laptop for awhile now and haven't known what to do with myself. I was able to borrow my MIL's in order to get some work done but that was pretty much it. A lot has been going on this last little while but I will have to catch you up on all the happenings at a later date.

A side note that you might be interested in, I have a tentative date in line for my C-Section as December 1st. I was hoping to NOT have 2 December babies but what can you do at least this baby won't have it's birthday in the middle of hunting season. But as of right now we still don't have a name for this little one. But if it's anthing like Logan he won't have a name until he is born.

So anyways..when I have a bit more time I will fill you in on all the fun things that have been going on in our neck of the woods

4 comments:

Ribbon Wand Maker said...

Good to hear from ya! Living without the internet is tough...glad to have you back.

Jessica said...

Glad your back! Crazy that you have lived with out the internet for that long, I think I would go crazy!

Kim Hawryluk said...

welcome back! How's that baby coming along?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I couldn't have functioned without my computer for that long!