Monday, August 13, 2007

Going out the Window!!!!


So Sean has always wanted to go skydiving and as boys will be boys, he and Neil went and did it. They discovered that they both have always wanted to do it and so they went ahead and booked it without letting their wives know. So Donna and have decided that they are no longer allowed to go out alone and have these conversation as this ends up being the result. Well we broke that rule and let them go out alone Saturday night and lo and behold they've now decided to go base jumping. I think that I am really going to have to put my foot down and say "NO MORE GUYS NIGHTS OUT!!!!"
Seriously though, he rarely asks for anything and works so hard that I feel it neccesary for him to have his releases and do what he's always wanted to do. But come on seriously..how many more adrenaline rushes does one need? At least our insurance is paid up.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I had music and eveything for this slideshow and for somereason it is not playing the music selection. I will try to figure it out and repost with the music later

Nikki said...

Wow...I love that you support his crazy dreams...it's what it's all about...

Heather said...

Boys will be boys! I'm sure he appreciates your understanding.