Monday, August 20, 2007

Logan and Michaela update

So Logan started his swimming lessons today and I thought that it was going to be a challenge to get him in the water, but he surprised me. He had a blast riding down the lazy river and floating (although he'd rather not float on his back). He kept asking for more when they were jumping off the edge of the pool. He also couldn't get enough when I dunked him under the water. I guess having a big sister who loves the water has rubbed off on my little man. I think that I am going to have 2 fishes in the family.
Michaela will start her lessons in the next couple of weeks and I was informed that she is able to skip a level as she is so comfortable in the wateer. I am also going to get my little accordian girl into dance as she is so flexible that I want tokeep it that way. All this and she starts playschool on the 7th of September. My little girl is growing up fast and my little man is not far behind her. I wish there was a way to slow it down or pause it so I can enjoy it for longer.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We just watched your video like 10 times... sad but funny too.

Jessica said...

So true, it's sad to leave these stages behind, but a new one comes along and they are just as fun!

Nikki said...

Waterbabies rock! The whole growing up thing is bittersweet isn't it.