Thursday, September 06, 2007

Michaela turns three..and then....

So Michaela turned the big 3 on the weekwnd and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She wants to do EVERYTHING on her own and there are things that she can do, but there are things that she is unable to do. So we had the whole family over minus a few important people. Sean did his magic and made an amazing rocket cake from the Little Einsteins and it was amazing. The kids had fun in the bounce house and couldn't get enough of it. I am ust gald that the rain stopped and the ground dried in time to set it up. I just wish the aphids weren't quite so bad. She got a ton of great gifts. We told everyone to forgo on the toys this year and just give her clothes as she is in the transition stage and is growing out of a lot of her clothes. So thank you to all those who gave her those gifts. It was greatly appreciated. After the party was done, the older boys took advantage of the bounce house and did a little bouncing of there own.

That was only one of the many pics I got. I also got some video but was unable to download it. But when I do I will let you know.

Michaela starts playschool on friday and I hope that she enjoys it. I think that leaving the home and needing to listen to a teacher will be good for her transition into kindergarten when she's 5. I knew she was ready when she started to put on her backpack and say "Mommy, lets go to school now". So I will fill you in on our school experience. I just hope that I can survive all this growing up that the kids do.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute cake...

I'm curious as to the NEW you, details please.

Mandy said...

That looked like it was such a fun party. You're such a good mother!