Friday, September 07, 2007

It seems like just yesterday...

That was then....
This is now....
It was Michaela's first day of playschool today and she just LOVED it. The teachers said she was really good and I was pleased with that as I was worried about the whole transition thing. They played with playdoh and painted and there was lots of new toys there for her to play with. She especially LOVED the indoor sandbox. I being scatter brained this morning forgot to take my camera with me to mark this occasion, but I was saved by another mom who took a couple pics of Michaela foor me and I will get them next week. I can't wait to see the changes in Michaela as we embark on this new adventure.
Logan and I spent time together and we loved that one on one time that we got. I think it'll be good for him to have some Mommy time with me. He becomes a totally different person. I think this time with just the 2 of us will be a special time for us.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see the pics.

Jessica said...

It is so nice to get one on one time with kids. I have been loving my time alone with Howie lately!