Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treating anyone?



This year I didn't have the time to make the kids' costume as I had planned so I had to buy them. Michaela had her heart set on going as Snow White, and as for Logan, I happened to find a pair of toddler Carharts and so i decided that he would go as Bob the Builder, or as one guy tonight called him.....Mike Holmes....
They got a hole bunch of candy and I think that people loaded Logan up with candy because they thought that he was so freaking adorable. It is going to us awhile to get through all this candy.






1 comment:

Mandy said...

I guess the bob the builder/mike holmes thing could have gone either way. Maybe if he had a huge sticker on his hat that said "Bob the Builder" then people would know what you intended him to be. Oh well, he was cute either way.