Monday, January 14, 2008

New addition....

Well..for awhile now we have been thinking of adding another member to our family and so yesterday we went and did it. No it's not a baby..although I want one of those in the near future...we went and got a puppy. He is a Lab/Retriever cross and we named him Magnus. What a bundle of energy and it has been deemed my responsibility to house break him. Well it only makes sense since I am home with him all day. We've been having some small successes but some big set backs. But all in all so far it has been a joy to have him in our family. The kids took to him right away although this morning they were scared of him and wouldn't get off the couch. Michaela has since started to brush him and so that's a good sign. And even our other dog Kutcha has taken a shine to him so he has quickly become the newst member in our family.
So without any further ado..here he is Magnus!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! Makes me miss puppy days, almost.

Jessica said...

What a cutie! We have Heathers grown up black lab and we love him to death, can't say I would love training a puppy though! Good luck!

Nikki said...

Congrats, I always talk myself out of it.

Anonymous said...

Awww.... he's darling. One day we will get a dog. I will break down and Todd and the kids will win.