Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An ounce of the mundane

It has been bought to my attention that I have been negligant in my blogging and facebooking duties. I apoligize for that, I have been preoccupied with other things and really not quite feeling like myself. it is hard to explain, but I am feeling in a rut and not really wanting to do anything. I have been tying to at the moment focus on the work that I have piled up in front of me not really wanting to tackle it, but knowing that I must! I have just been going through the motions without the desire to do what I need to.
So as soon as I feel more like myself and not so blah (I can't even think of a word to describe how I am feeling) I will have an amazing post for you!
In the meantime if you have any suggestion that ay be helpful for me and my predicament feel free to leave one.

2 comments:

Heather said...

the winter blahs are no fun, I hope you are feeling better.

Mandy said...

You should blog about spring and how it makes you feel. Just a thought...