Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Micha's dance recital




Michaela has been in dance the last few weeks and has really enjoyed it. Today was their last class and so they had a recital to show off what they have learnt. I really enjoyed watching her dance and twirl and struggle with the difference between a gallop and a skip. (both ended up being a gallop). She really has taken to the idea of dance and so I guess I am going to have a little dancer on my hands. I guess I need to get her signed up for the next set of lessons.

6 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so cute!

Michelle said...

She is adorable!!!! My girls love dancing and it really builds their self confidence. She is a gorgeous little girl!

Anonymous said...

Awww... how cute is she! I want to have a little girl I can put in dance. I am having a hard time finding something to put Bright in that he will stay focused enough to not go awal!

Leslie said...

She looks so cute Tara!! How fun!
www.ribbonwands.blogspot.com
these are so cute. She might really like one

Nikki said...

Oh she is so CUTE! I'm going to go see if I can find some yellow ribbon and make Michaela a one of a kind wand. Good to see you posting again!

Jessica said...

She is so cute!