Friday, April 04, 2008

Weekend and well..stay tuned....

Sean is whisking me away this weekend. We are heading to Fairmont for some well deserve R and R. We have been caught up in the rat race and so this will a chance for us to reconnect and have some time with no kids and some good friends.

Micha had her first day pf preschool since the spring break today and her preschool has undergone some major change. The major one that I am concerned about is that they changed the teachers. Micha is not one that adapts well to change and I warned the new teachers that she may be difficult today and she was. But not as bad as I had thought. I am just going to have to keep a close eye on her progress and if I am not as satisfied with it in the last 2 months of school as I have been in the beginning of her school year then I will be finding a different preschool for her to be going to. Which is too bad because she has made some really good friends this year, but that doesn't mean that she won't be able to see them again. Micha makes friends where ever she goes, a talent that I wish that I had.

There are some exciting changes going on in our family and I will fill you in on them a little later...but in the mean time..stay tuned for all the excitement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant? lol... whenever someone says there are big changes coming, you just gotta ask!

Have fun in fairmont... time away might be just what you need. Have a great time!

Nikki said...

Preggers is my bet also! Enjoy your weekend away!!

Michelle said...

Hey girl..... hope you and Sean had a great weekend away! It is always nice to get away with the hubby. I agree with Nikki..... are you expecting??

Leslie said...

Hee hee. I would think that if you weren't preggo, a weekend away would probably be the ticket eh?
Hope you had a fun time

Mandy said...

Come on....we're waiting on pins and needles. I am checking your blog every hour...I'm dying to know what else you have to tell us. I'm having a little give away on my blog if you're interested.