Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Well..I guess you have waited long enough...

There are lots of things going on here that I really don't know where to start.
First let me say that our weekend away was nice and relaxing and invigorating. It was just what we needed and we have now decided that we are going to try for an us weekend at least 2 times a year.

1) Sean's mom is getting a divorce and talk has been that she is going to move in with us..which I don't want unless there are separate living quarters all together. She won't consider living on her own, but I think that Sean is going to have to put his foot down and tell her that she can move into one of the townhouses that are for sale 2 blocks away from us and that will be close enough.

2) Brooke wants to stay with us more than every other weekend so we are excited that we are going to get her for the summer..at least that is the plan right now.

3) Sean is about to write his apprenticeship exam and has been studying up a storm. Hopefully he can get his marks back in time for May registration for September classes. He is loving his job and where he works. They have been giving him lots of responsibility and he thrives on that. It's nice to have him come home happy.

4) And if all that weren't enough.....we are expecting our third in December. Poor kid. Logan may have a hard time with it since he won't be the baby anymore AND the new baby is due 3 days after his third birthday.

So there you have it our life in a nutshell. Lots of changes some good some not so good. But we will endure and persevere.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on the baby, good luck with the rest of the stuff!! My second and third are only 13 days apart, yeah what was I thinking?!?

Leslie said...

Wow. That is a lot going on. Congrats on the baby. Will you find out what you are having?We are excited for you!
Good luck to Sean on his exam. That is great that he is enjoying his job! YEAH!

Good luck with the MIL thing...not fun. Stick to your guns girl!
Have fun with Brooke too...
you are amazing. totally miss our midnight visits...glad to keep up with you here....lets get together sometime. I am thinking of taking the kids to the Urban Treehouse this summer. Maybe you can meet us there

Anonymous said...

K...
1) sorry to hear about your MIL... It is so hard to have your inlaws (or your parents) live with you. Trust me, we are in the middle of it. But I can see why we have to (no house otherwise). Hopefully she will decide on her own that she wants a different place before Sean has to put his foot down.
2) That is exciting about Brooke... hopefully you guys have a fun summer!
3) What apprentiship program is Sean in? Todd challenged his first year test and is currently in his 2nd year schooling for HDT. I totally agree with the coming home happy. It made such a huge difference when Todd got a job with people he liked.
4) I TOTALLY CALLED IT!!! Congrats!!! are you going to find out what you are having? I'm excited for you.... hopefully Logan will adjust ok.

Michelle said...

teehee teehee.... I totally called it!!!! Congrats!!! Good luck Sean!!

Tara said...

Leslie...let me know when you are going and I will totally meet you there...my kids LOVE it there!

Nikki said...

CONGRATS on the good stuff!!! Babies , more Brooke time, and a happy hubby. BOO on the MIL thing...cuz dude thats like 3 more people in the house.

Mandy said...

Yea! Congrats on expecting. How are you feeling? Great news! Will you be able to have Brooke more or do you have to do legal stuff to be able to have that? I bet the other 2 kids will love the new baby. Plus, Logan will be a bit older, and hopefully wiser...lol. From my friends experiences, it's hard for the first little bit sometimes, but then they learn to love them and accept the change. I hope you'll be able to figure something out for the Mother in Law situation. I'm sure everything will work out the way it's suppose to. I hope you're feeling good.