Thursday, July 24, 2008

memories.....

Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (if you really don't want to play but still want to leave a comment, just leave a comment and then tell me that you would rather not play)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

You were my first friend in Y.W.'s and I really looked up to you a lot.

Anonymous said...

Ummm... seeing as I don't think we have offically met face to face yet, I would have to say that I have really just enjoyed getting to know you through the land of blogging!

Debbie Jo said...

Tara, I met you for the first time while Weez was up for a visit this January. I've heard nothing but great things about you before hand, so it sorta felt like I already knew you. LOL My first impression was, that you were pretty timid and quiet, though I don't think that's what you are really like. I think you were just playing shy or something. I'll make sure to post on my blog the same meme and see what comes up. :D

Nikki said...

I remember going to 7-11 and then heading over to Clean Rob's house and eating crazy amounts of candy in front of people who kinda thought we'd lost our mind. My first impression was that you were up for a good time and game for finding it! You also could sing along to every single country song on the radio...and I bet you still can!