Monday, June 23, 2008

It's been too long.....

Well swimming lessons are over, and both kids have been moved up to the next level. I didn't think that Micha would as she had a hard time listening to her teacher. But I spoke to the teacher after and she said she passed because Micha has absolutely NO fear of the water. She could drop her in the water and Micha would come up and not be scarred. I just have to work on her listening skills, she doesn't like to listen at home either so it's a contstant battle.

Logan is pretty much done with his potty training, He's even tying to go on his own...only when he lifted the lid last night it came down and smuched his finger..what a cutie.

Micha is also finished her dance classes so now I have to find something else for her to do. I was thinking gymnastics but it is REALLY expensive, even tho I think that she would excel at it and maybe give her some discipline. (I wanted to post a picture and a video of her recital piece..but I seem to be having some issues with blogger. So I will get that done soon)

I seem to have 2 of the same person whe it comes to my kids. Logan is Micha's little parrott. Does EVERYTHING that she does and says EVERYTHING that she does and with the same tone of voice too. I hope that he will come into his own soon. I have a feeling that Micha's world will come crashing down on her when this baby is born cuz Lolo will finally realize that he doesn't have to take her guff anymore and she won't be able to boss him around or push him around without any reprocussions. It will be a sad day in the life of Michaela but a rewarding one in Lolo's life. i just hope that they can stop fighting..I know full well that THAT won't happen. it may end up getting worse.

Oh and on an end note I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Kim and Andrew Hawryluk who welcomed a daughter on June 19th!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fighting is a constant in our household too. Not so much bossing around, just fighting. I wonder how a baby will ever sleep around here. :)

Kim Hawryluk said...

Aw, thanks! We're pretty excited to have her here with us finally! She is so cute and keeps getting oohs and ahs out of us! :) We even got most of a night's sleep last night - it was SO glorious! How much longer until yours comes again? Are you still feeling pretty sick? Hope that your doing ok.

Michelle said...

hey...it was great to see you update!! Sounds like things are going good with you :)

Jessica said...

Hey, we missed you and your family at the reunion! Did something come up?