Friday, June 05, 2009

A big surprise

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

That is really all that can be said. i don't even know who I am thanking.

I went to the mailbox the other day and was greated by a small but thick envelope with only a happy face as a return address. I opened said "package" and was immediately in tears as someone sent us a mass quantity of Superstore gift cards with just a simple note saying that they hope that it helps. I have to say that it did a great deal as I only had enough money to get the kids milk and bread and maybe some eggs to make cookies later. But someone noticed something or just knows how hard it is when the one parent that brings in all the money is going to school and knows that EI doesn't pay all that much.

So to that person I am very grateful for their generousity and comapssion.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Awww..that makes me teary. I love hearing stories like this! Hang in there girl, it will all be worth it!