Tuesday, May 01, 2007

and the winner is.....



So the other day I decided to cut Logan's hair. I thought that it was getting too long. I couldn't see his beautiful blue eyes and it was just looking messy. So after breakfast I took the siccors to it. I cut and I cut and he moved nd he moved and I cut and so on. He moved so much and I had to try to make the side even. Well anyway, Sean got home from work and the first thing he said to me is "Where is his hair?" He wasn't happy that I had cut it. You see, Sean had long curly hair when he was a kid and he wanted Logan to look the same. Well Logan has the curly hair and looks very much like Sean, but his hair is wild like mine and so keeping it long right now just won't work.
This picture is my favourite of Sean I love his smile and not to mention his hair. Look at those dimples, what a cute kid.
I want to get Logan's hair to look like this when he is older, but right now I think that it looks better shorter and maybe, hopefully, Logan's hair will get thicker and thicker. What do you think?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Tara,
Small world! Your family looks beautiful...I will email you soon, lifes a tad busy right now!