Monday, April 23, 2007

A Big Thank you.....

Early Sunday morning (at 6:30am) the alarm went off indicating that I should get up and get myself and the kids ready for our 8:00am church. (Yes, I said 8 am). We got to Church and proceeded to sit at our bench, everything started out nice the kids were behaving having their breakfast waiting for church to start. Then all H-E-double hockey sticks broke loose right in the middle of passing the Sacrament. Logan started to scream and wouldn't calm down. I HAD to take him out in the hall. So we spent the rest of Sacrament Meeting walking the halls, which to tell you the truth is where I spend most Sundays for all of Church--walking the halls. Anyways, Sacrament meeting ended and it was time to pack my things together and haul Logan and myself into Sunday school, while Sean took Michaela to Nursery. As I was making my way to our bench to get my things, I was stopped by a lady who told me that she would like to give me a hug. As she proceeded to give me that hug she said that she admired my strength and determination.
Then as I gathered my things together I overheard another lady praise my husband for how he dealt with Michaela while sitting in church. She made a comment to Michaela that she really kept her Daddy busy and tired him out. She then praised Sean for his determination and that it was good for us to be where we are.
If that wasn't enough, Sean had to leave early from church and it was just me and the kids, which doesn't give me a break from the boredom of walking the halls. During Sunday school, I had to take Michaela to the ladies room and needed to find someone to watch Logan as I took her. A brother in our ward known his LOVE of watching kids, offered and I did my task. I came back, and found that they were not in class. I left to look for them and I was told by this man to not worry and go and enjoy the rest of class and I did. Which was nice that I finally got to enjoy some part of Church.
So I would like to say THANK YOU to these people who really helped out in either word or deed. It helps when others notice your struggle and step into tell you that you are doing a good job and to keep it up.

No comments: