Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Parting is such sweet sorrow......

So I have been spending the day getting ready for our trip tomorrow morning. We leave bright and early in the am. We need to be at the airport at no later than 5:30 for our 7 sm flight. It is going to take us four hours to get to Toronto and so we stocked up on toys and snacks for the flight. The only thing that I am in need of right now is a spliiter for their headphone so they can sit and watch Treehouse from one TV.
Right now the kids are napping and I am mostly done packing and I think that I have a couple minutes before I need to start cleaning. so I thought that I would drop in to say goodbye. I woun't be posting anything for awhile so I hope that you all have a great week and I will fill you in on all that went on and all the fun that was had when we get back next week.
But never fear I will be back.

No comments: