Sunday, July 22, 2007

VACATION TIME!!!!!!

So on Thursday morning the kids and I are up early (4:30 am) and will be heading to the airport for our 7 am flight to Toronto. Sean, unfortunately is unable to accompany us. We are off to see Sean's Dad and spend some quality time with him. We will be spending 3-4 days on his boat with some friends that we met and absolutely fell in love with the last time we were there 2 years ago. Then Grandpa is taking the kids to the Toronto Zoo. I am looking forward to taking some specatcular pictures there.
There are somethings that I am nervous about, but at the same time I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with my FIL and to watch him with the kids. He absolutely adores them and they have him wrapped around their fingers. So I will have lots of grandpa pictures to share when we get back.
So until then I have a lot to do to prepare for this adventure and I hope that I don't forget anything.
Wish me luck on our 4 hour flight just me and the kids I hope we all survive. I don't fly much so flying with the kids ALONE has me a tad nervous, but I WILL survive as I plan on being extra prepared. I HOPE

No comments: