Thursday, December 06, 2007

My best friend..ahhhh......

So I have been tagged so here it goes
What is your husband's name: Sean
How long have you been married: 4 years
How long did you date before you got married: date? 6 months, now if you asked how long did we KNOW each other you'd be shocked at the answer....15 years before we dated
Who eats more: Sean by a long shot
Who said I love you first: I think Sean did
Who is taller: Sean
Who sings better: I do although he does sing very nice
Who is smarter: depends on the circumstance..he is far more street smart where I am book smart. Although he is smart at math and science.
Whose temper is worse: Sean's
Who does the laundry: I do..every day
Who does the dishes: I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: right now I do but that may change. I just need to sleep closest to the door. I feel safer that way
Who pays the bills: I do
Who cooks dinner: I do
Who drives when you are together: Mostly Sean, but he does give up the wheel sometimes...I drive the truck more so her takes advantage of it when we are together
Who is more stubborn: I am
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Sean
Whose parents do you see the most: it's a tie
Who kissed who first: It was a mutual thing it took awhile for us to get past the.."you're my best friend annd this is going to be weird" Phase
Who asked who out first: it was more my nephew who on a dare from his mom said..."hey Sean Auntie Tara likes you..what are you going to do about it?" but really can you fault a 4 year old? so then it was so "hey do you want to try this dating thing?"
Who proposed: Sean..got down on one knee and everything
Who is more sensitive: I am
Who has more friends: Sean..he gets out more...but we have alot of the same friends
Who wears the pants in the family: depending on the situation..we both do
Where did you meet your husband: school..grade 10
What was the first thing you said to your husband: man who can remember that long ago? I think I said something like "stop being a jerk"
Where was your first date: dinner
Where was your first kiss: in my livingroom in my apartment
Where did you get engaged: on a gravel road somewhere..we went for a drive and then he stopped got out of the car opened my car door and got down on one knee and popped the question....for us that's romantic
Where were you married: Cardston Temple
Where was the Honeymoon: in Canmore in a cabin just after Christmas and I was already pregnant...

I tag..Michelle Y, Heather B, Jessica T, Cheryl S and Leslie R

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So fun reading these tag lists...love it!