Friday, December 07, 2007

My baby boy turns 2

So on this day 2 years ago my little Logan was born. I can't tell you haow differnt he is from his sister....in EVERY way. Even my pregnancy with him was easier and I didn't have to go through all the complications that I had with her with him. i had to have a C-section with him as I had an emergency one with his sister and then we got pregnant too soon. So to be safe, I had a planned one with Logan which is much easiwe in every sense than an emergency one.

He has brought joy to our lives and is such alittle comedian. He likes to laugh and to make everyone around him laugh. In order to know what I mean...you just have to witness it first hand. He is stubborn and has a temperment equal to that of his daddy's. Which when he is having his fits 9as he is right now now up in his room)..it is NOT pleasant. He will scream forEVER if I let him and at times I AM tempted.

He loves his family and loves to play. Right now his favourite thing to play is TACKLE!!!! adn you are right..his father taught him how to tackle and he LOVES it. He also likes to wrestle and he werstles his sister all day long. Sometimes he doesn't know how to stand up for himself and Michaela takes advantage of that. He is really easy going and will give up anything if it means that the other person is happy. He does mostly everything that is asked of him. He is a real bundle of joy and love.

Logan my son, you have brought joy into our family and you give us reasons to smile every day. Your laugh is infectious and you love to spread it all over the place. You are a light in my life and our family would not be complete without you in it. You love your family and it shows. You are not afraid to show your emotions and your feeling. I hope you never lose that ability, yet I hope that you find the ability to stand up for yourself. Your family loves you as does your Father in Heaven and we all want the best for you.

So on this special day of your second birthday.. I hope you never forget how special you are and how much you are loved.

Love,

Mommy

3 comments:

Heather said...

Two.... it's such a mixed birthday for me. Hope it was great for Logan.

Anonymous said...

Awww... two already. I cried when Brighton turned two. I can't beleive how fast these babies grow!

Jessica said...

Gosh it's been forever since I have left a comment! I always read but I'm a lurker like that! Two has been a hard age with Howie, he is 2 alright and all the sayings that go along with 2 year olds, that's him!!