Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life goes on

Tax season is coming to an end so that means that I don't have to spend so much time in front of the computer with my head buried and nose to the grindstone. I am going back to my old work routine and more fun time spent with the kids. I just hope that the weather changes here soon so that we can get out and enjoy some time together. I feel lucky that the weather has been awful lately as I have been stuck inside working. So I haven't felt like I have missed much.

I took the kids to Northland Village to see "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch". What and experince that was. It felt that there were millions of peole crammed into a couple of square feet of space. But the kids loved it and had fun dancing and singing with Miss Spider. So I guess every once in a while it's worth my discomfort be give them an experience like that.

I was thinking of taking Lolo to Thomas who is rolling into Heritage Park on my birthday, but it is just too much money and I don't even know if that price gets you into the park. And really they don't get much for the money that parents are expected to dole out for this experience. I guess he won't care cause I am not telling him.

My birthday is coming up and I still have no idea what Sean is going to do or IF he is doing anything at all.

Sean is going to be in school here again May 4 for another couple of months. So I am stressed to the max about money as there will be none for 2 months. Well there is EI..but that really doesn't count.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Happy {almost} birthday! Girl, we are getting old!!! lol. Kid concerts are my favorite thing...I love watching the audience more than the show.

The school thing will work out. Small sacrifices like this always add up to big blessings down the road. Hang in there!