Wednesday, May 06, 2009

100th post. Humph..didn't think that it would take THIS long

A couple weeks ago I took B, M, L and H to see the Hannah Montana movie and now I have "Hoedown Throwdown" stuck in my head. Boom Boom Clap. Boomdi clapdi clap..... It has been running in my head for weeks now. But I thought that it was a cute movie and one that M will certainly want to get, maybe for her birthday.

There are certain movies that are a MUST SEE for me. One thing that these movies MUST have to peak my interest are one of the following actors..Julia Roberts, Renee Zelwegger, and Jennifer Garner. If any of these women are in it I am all about standing in line to see the movie. So luckily a movie came out with Jennifer Garner the day before my birthday and again luckily I got to take Sean with me. It is the only day of the year that I get to talk Sean into seeing a chick flick with me and he is not allowed to complain about it.

So we went to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" I thought that it was a cute movie that was a neat take on the Charles Dickens Christmas Carol and they even spoofed that near the end of the movie. There was no swearing as I recall but it did have it's fair share of sexual inuendo. But if that kind of thing doesn't offend you I reccomend that you see this movie. It is a lighthearted fun movie and one that is perfect for a night out with the girls.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy 100 posts!

The Hanna Montana movie about did me in. I actually had to put my ipod head set on half way through to block it out. lol.

Tara said...

Michaela was up in the aisle dancing away I thought that it was too cute.