Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Playing catch up...

So I had my first ultra sound this morning to figure out how far along I am. I am 10 weeks on the nose and much to my relief only having ONE baby. I always said that this was my last pregnancy and if i was supposed to have more than 3 kids then I would need to have them in this pregnancy. So I thought that I may have invited something that I didn't really want to deal with. So I am REALLY relieved that one is enough.

Anyways....the baby is active and I can't believe how small right now. I haven't had an ultra sound this early before so it was interesting.

Not much else is going on. I have been feeling really sick and tired and very gassy. My doctor put me on diclectin for my upset stomach and I hope that it doesn't make me too tired.

I will fill you in on all the news soon as I haven't reallt had time to think about things let alone write about them.

No comments: