Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks Michelle

1. Do you like blue cheese? Can't stand the stuff!!!

2. Have you ever smoked? yeah in grade 7..stupidest thing ever!

3. Do you own a gun? not me but Sean has 2 rifles..little hunter Sean

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? depends on why I am going, but not like I used to..having kids will do that to you.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only around a campfire followed by s'mores

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The original "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? It has to be water for my medication then milk or OJ

9. Can you do push ups? used to want to be able to do them again post pregnancy!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't really wear jewlery. I always forget to put it on

11. Favorite hobby? Photography

12. Do you have A.D.D.? no

13. What's your weight? Not on your life am I answering that..besides I think it's healthy not to know!

14. Middle name? LaRae

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 3 thoughts? what am i thinking about? Oh what's the next question.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, Diet pepsi, cranberry juice

17. Current worry? I really need to get our budget done!

18. Current hate right now? my messy house

19. Favorite place to be? with my family...mainly Sean

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed home

21. Where would you like to go? Gay Ole Paris

22. Name three people who will complete this? Sarah, Jessica and Heather

23. Do you own slippers? Nope

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I prefer mt sateen sheets.

26. Can you whistle? yep

27. Favorite color? don't really have one!

28. Would you be a pirate? Not sure

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower never have never will

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Michaela

31. Favorite boy's name? I should say Logan, and even though I LOVE it, it is not my favourite..Mine is Talon

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing -- Don't have pockets in my jammies

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Moomy..I think that I am hungry...This was said AFTER Michaela ate 12 meatballs

34. Best bed sheets as a child? plain or flowers

35. Worst injury you've ever had? broken collar bone..twice the same one!

36. Do you love where you live? sometimes!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2..3 if you count the projector used for movies and sporting events!

38. Who is your loudest friend? Louise and I LOVE her for it!!!

39. How many dogs do you have? 2

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Well Sean for sure!!!

41. What is your favorite book? Anything Mary Higgins Clark and I LOVE The Witching Hour (Anne Rice) and of course Anne of Green Gables!

42. What is your favorite candy? Licorice not the red crapt...but true BLACK Licorice!!

43. Favorite Sports Team? Flames

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't even want to thin about that at the moment!

No comments: