Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dress up anyone?


When did we start growing up? I look at my daughter and I try to think back to when I was in her age group. But unforunately I don't remember much from back then. But I am sure that I was much like her in many ways. Stubborn to a fault, Loving to all, playful and LOVE playing dress up.
Then I look at myself now and wonder if I have really changed THAT much. I am still stubborn and sometimes to a fault and I am loving to all my friends and family, although I could work more on loving those around me. But most of all I still LOVE to get dressed up. What is it about putting on a nice dress, doing your hair and make up that makes you feel like a princess?
So although my daughter likes to play dress up in her princess dress, am I any different when I put on my best and actually feel like one? You decide.

No comments: