Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Finally Pictures of me I like!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't know how many pictures have been taken of me, but I know that I never liked any of them. I am very picky of the pictures that are out there of myself and so when I can say that I have found some that I can live with, that's saying something.

Well I thought that I would give you some information about myself. As you know I have two VERY active toddlers, one girl and one boy seperated only by 15 months (I don't know what I was thinking). In 2003 I married by best friend who I knew for 15 years. He said that he always knew that I was the one, he was just waiting for me to catch up.

When my active toddlers aren't keeping me busy, or when I'm not trying to catch up on the mounds of building housework, I can be found busy at work on my computer (I have an at home bookkeeping business). If I am not there, I can usually be found out and about doing errands or snapping pictures (I consider myself an amature photog). I can sometimes be found snapping pictures for special people on their most special day---their wedding day.

I enjoy spending time with the family and we have family time once a week and really look forward to that time together that we get to reconnect. I do though, enjoy and look forward to the times that I get to curl up with a good book or have a hot bath and get away from the hustle and bustle of life with kids. I highly reccommend that ALL moms get to experience time to themselves to rediscover who they are and what they like to do.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: