Monday, June 25, 2007

Did I sign up for this.....

So last night at bedtime we put the kids to bed. We followed our usual routine and settled down. I was about to start on my work that was due today when the chaos ensued. At about 7:30 last night Micha started coughing and I didn't like the sound of it, I went to check on her and to my surprise she was covered in vomit. It was all over her room, bed, clothes, hair and she was a mess. We took her to the bath and proceeded to clean her room, strip her bed and clean the carpet. Once we got her all cleaned up and bed remade and ready for bed yet again, Murphy's law kicked in and she vomited again. Luckily this time she was in the bathroom and we were prepared for this onslaught and there was not a mess to clean up this time. She then came to sleep in bed with me and every 20 minutes until 11:00pm was up puking her poor little guts out. Well, we finally got to sleep and then at 12:30 that morning I was awoken by poor little Logan vomiting. So that was our night from 12:30 to 6 that morning I had 2 kids being sick. They finally fell asleep for 2 hours at 6 am. So needless to say I have had quite the night and I am very exhausted. So now at 8:45 Monday night I am going to call it a night and try to catch up on the sleep that I was deprived of last night.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hate days like this! Hope the rest of the week is better!