Friday, June 01, 2007

Summer is here...maybe...

So the kids and I took advantage of this beautiful weather and went for a walk this morning. Usually when we go for a walk, Michaela has an arm band that connects her to me, because she has a tendency to just take off on me. Well I couldn't find it this mornign, so I took the chance and had her "armbandless". I thought that it would be a challege, but she proved me wrong and followed along quite nicely. We came upon some dandilions and then the white dandilions, Michaela had a blast trying to blow hard enough to blow all the seeds off. She proceeded to pick every last "seed style" dandilion and put them in the stroller. Oh what I would've given if I had only brought my camera with me. But walking is usually sucha chore that I never bring it with me. But now that she has grown up without my permission, I will have to bring it more often to capture those little moments that make me smile.

No comments: