Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Fathers Day?

So I know that Father's Day is long since gone, I WAS going to post a whole Father's Day thing, but then Sean and I got distracted. No, it's NOT what you think....Michaela decided to have an art class in her room. Now I love that she was so creative, but it was the method of her creativity that upset us.
Picture this...
I was having a Sunday afternoon nap and then went into check on Michaela, well, I was assulted by a smell coming from her room and when I opened the door I understood why. There on her floor and on her wall she decided to have a poo finger painting class. Well, imagine what went through our heads as we encountered this "lovely"brown fingerpainting that she so lovingly painted for us.
Sean couldn't help but laugh..luckily out of sight from the little artist. But then the clean up commenced and it took awhile to get it all clean. Poor Logan was in his room and madder than a hatter, because we didn't get him up from his nap when HE wanted. So we were cleaning poo and listening to a boy screaming and all we could do was snicker at the situation.
So all I can say now is Happy Father's Day? Sean!!! we all love!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I was going to take a picture, but then thought better of the idea, I know I wouldn't want to see a picture of poo art..would you?

Heather said...

We'd love it! I'm glad you stopped by- I'm totally gonna stalk the blog now.
Ya, know in case we get back to Canada and then we'll be like old friends!