Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ideas.....?


I am in the process of thinking of what to do with our house. I have decided that I am going to paint the whole house as I am not a big fan anymore of the colours that are in here right now. I need to make it my own. You know the feeling after you buy a house you need to change it to suite your taste. Well we've been living with it as is for a year now and I have made the decision to change it to what I like. So as I do this project I will post the befores and afters for your purusal. So let me know what you think. I am looking though for decorating ideas to do after the painting is done. So as I post these changes, if you have any ideas about decorating a house let me know. Right now this is the colour of my living room. After I paint it I will post that picture.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hummm...I would have to see it in person! I can't wait to see the after photos!

Tara said...

You will need to come up and see it then