Friday, June 29, 2007

Man...am I in trouble now.....

You know, I've always thought that my house was tidy, but boy was I wrong. I had a man from Kirby in here today to clean my carpets and the stuff the he pulled out of my carpet with his vaccum was unbelievable. I was so impressed that I bought the darn thing. It was way above our price range, but in order to show Sean what the vaccum can do I got a 3 month deferral so if he's not as impressed as I am then all we need to do is send it back. I think that will be my saving grace. I was able to work out a deal that got us some money off for our exsiting vaccum and the deferral. You know I may be thinking that he will react worse than he actually will, but again I am nervous about him coming home anyways. We made a promise that we wouldn't make big decisions like this without the other person and I broke that, so I hope that he will look at this 3 month deferral as a way for us to duscuss it further. I was incomfortable about doing this without him, but he actually needs to see it to believe it. So wish me luck that I won't be in too much trouble and that I can convince him of the benefits of this vaccum.
But for anyone of you that is in the market for an awesome vaccum, I highly reccommend that Kirby. It will blow you away. You do, however, need to wait for the sales person because they do not sell them in the stores. It is only by in home visits. You need to see the benefits right before your eyes!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Did you get busted?? I love my oreck, so light and easy to use, even Shayla can carry it up and down the stairs!

Tara said...

No I just told them they left it here for us to try for three months. So far I am safe.